In this digital era where many things are possible at the click of a button, if one day you wake up with a dream of having all your policies in one place, do not pinch yourself. This is not a dream anymore, for E-Insurance is here.
Wondering what is E-Insurance?
E-Insurance or Electronic insurance is considered as a digital revolution in the field of insurance. IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India) has made E-Insurance a mandate, which implies that all insurance policies are to be issued, stored and maintained in an electronic format.
E-Insurance is basically a one-time account that you create to link all your policies under one platform, regardless of where you have taken it and the nature of the policy.
Getting an E-Insurance account comes with a lot of benefits that actually makes it unbelievable. But, this is absolutely true and all that you need to do enjoy the following benefits is to create your E-Insurance account. It’s that simple.
- One click to all your policies
- Not missing your premium payment dates
- Renewal of policies on time
- Paper-free process
- No threat of loss or damage
- No need to carry all documents
- No KYC documents every time you open a new policy
- Stay safe from fraudulence
Fly all over the world without carrying papers
How to open an E-Insurance account?
- Choose your preferred Insurance Repository
- Download the E-Insurance account opening form
- Fill the form with accurate details
- Self-attest your KYC documents and attach it
- Submit the documents to your preferred Insurance Repository
- Get your unique E-Insurance account number
Remember your E-Insurance number (comes with a login ID and password) and use it efficiently with the multitude of benefits it comes with. Make your life easy with your E-Insurance account!
Sign-up for an e-Insurance account